Administrative/Legislative Law intern
The Maryland Wholesale Medical Cannabis Trade Association seeks Administrative/Legislative Law intern for the Fall 2020 semester.
Intern work will primarily focus on Maryland administrative law and process and various states’ adult-use cannabis laws. They will assist the Executive Director in researching specific questions of law and policy, preparing legal summaries, drafting a monthly newsletter for members, and event planning. Must be 2-3L. Coursework and experience in Political Science, Government Affairs, Administrative and Legislative Law a plus. Interest in civil rights, the history of the War on Drugs helpful. Work is 100% remote.
Schedule: 10 hours per week. $13.00 per hour.
Deadline: September 12th
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Legislative Law Internship.
Marketing and Communications Internship
|Department||Silver Spring Facility|
|Direct Supervisor||Marketing Director / HR Director|
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern to join our growing Culta family. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The candidate will work closely with our marketing and sales teams.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Marketing and Sales on developing and proofing internal communications, such as monthly employee newsletter and quarterly shareholder newsletter
- Respond to customer email/telephone inquiries and customer reviews on social media channels
- Collect, streamline and disseminate executive team meeting notes
- Pull and provide monthly insight into market data from analytics services and trade associations
- Assist sales and marketing teams with events and pop-ups, including booth set up, gathering supplies, assembling swag bags, and customer service
- Monthly audit and reset of patient and employee swag
- Summarize state laws and regulations
- Read industry news articles and draft newsletters for members.
- Attend virtual meetings of the national association, and industry groups and take notes for distribution.
- Take minutes and set up the digital infrastructure to conduct board meetings online.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Candidate must be enrolled in college in a related field
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Culta Marketing Internship.